Each straw contains one teaspoon of flavored honey.
Great to take along for hiking, biking, traveling.
Serves as a great snack, good sore throats, dry mouth, immune-boosting effect, even use it on cuts and scraps.
Benefits of Honey :
- 1 straw = 1 teaspoon
- 20% fewer calories than sugar
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Energy boosting
- Relieves coughing
- Aids sore or dry throats
- Heals wounds
Multiple Uses :
- Tea, coffee, cereal, toast, oatmeal
- Carry in purse, backpack, briefcase
- Store in car, truck, camper or boat
- For school, work, office, playground
- Used by hikers, bikers, skiers, joggers!
How to open a Honey Sticks:
1. Bend Straw
2. Bite the end with the seam in a vertical position.
3. Just squeeze and enjoy!
4. Or use scissors