Wound Healing Honey
Healing Honey for the treatment of superficial, deep and chronic wounds. Sterilized for medical usage, it's a blend of 3 of the most active honey varieties - Buckwheat, Pine and Thyme - well-known for their antibacterial properties.
- It provides an antibacterial protective barrier, both preventing and reducing bacterial colonisation.
- It is effective against a wide range of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, including certain antibiotic-resistant strains (including MRSA and VRE).
- It eliminates unpleasant odours.
- Combined with an occlusive dressing, it creates a moist environment conducive to tissue repair.
- It provides the nutrients favourable to the proliferation of dermal and epidermal cells.
- It does not stick to the wound, enabling the atraumatic changing of dressings.
- Surgical wounds (controlled wound healing)
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Cancerous wounds
- First- and second-degree burns
- Chapped and cracked nipples from breastfeeding
- Ulcers and bedsores during the capillary budding phase
This medical product must not be used by patients with an allergy to honey.
Do not use if the tube is damaged, as there is a greater risk of the contents being contaminated.
Do not use the product after its expiration date. The expiry date is marked on the box and along the joint of the tube in the format MM/YYYY. Use of the product after its expiry date incurs a risk of biological contamination of the product.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Tonic Potion€11.80Organic Roll-on SOS...€11.21Honey, Propolis, Shea...€3.71Fresh Organic Willow Bee...€17.74 €23.65Provules, Propolis Ovules€17.88Model L3 Propolis Wooden...€166.63