Provules, Propolis Ovules
Known for its many virtues, propolis has *proven anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects. Provules® uses a proprietary blend of propolis, cocoa butter and beeswax formed into an oblong shape, permitting it to be used as a vaginal ovule or as a suppository for men and women. Using these basic ingredients, the dosage is safe and permits them to be used everyday.
They are recommended in case of :
• Vaginal leukorrhea (US) or leucorrhoea (UK)
• Vaginal infections such as Gardnerella vaginalis
• Yeast infections due to Candidiasis
• Trichomoniasis, cervical and vaginal
• Polypes, cervical and endometrial
• Herpes Simplex
• Ulcers, infections and post-surgical pain
10 ovules per box.
• Use an ovule every night at bedtime until the improvement and healing is confirmed by your gynecologist.
• 1-2 ovules per week for the prevention, or the maintenance of a low microbial level, fungal, parasitic or viral and to help the local immune system for the prevention of diseases of the genitalia.
• For more severe gynecological conditions, it’s suggested to perform a vaginal douche, the morning after with a probiotic such as the VSL#3 or Vivomixx, using warm water to avoid damaging the live flora.
Men and women can also use our Provules as suppositories. For conditions such as prostatitis or hemorrhoids, the anti-inflammatory properties of propolis are able to penetrate the skin walls to reduce inflammation. This point of entry is also effective in getting propolis into the body, avoiding the digestive tract, so it can work more directly on a cellular level.
Made with 3 ingredients - cocoa butter, beeswax and propolis.
To learn more about propolis,